|THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED.
RULES AND REGULATIONS: MONTHLY BOOK GIVEAWAY
1. All entries must be entered on-line, at www.bookclubs.ca, by sending
an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The entrant must include his or her name, email address, and return mailing address.
2. No purchase is necessary.
3. The contest begins on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 and closes on
Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at 11:59 pm. Random House of Canada Limited
is not responsible for on-line entries that are lost or misdirected. The
5 winners will be randomly selected by no later than July 3, 2012 and will be notified by email. If we do not receive a response to
our email within 7 days, a new winner will be chosen.
4. Entrants may enter only once for each book giveaway. The chances of being selected depend upon the number of on-line entries received.
5. The prize consists of one of five hardcover copies of
The Watch by Joydeep Roy-Bhattacharya retail value is approximately $30.
6. Prize must be accepted as awarded, is not transferable, and has no cash surrender value.
7. Contest is open to all Canadian residents over the age of 18 years, except the residents of the province of Québec, employees of Random House of Canada Limited, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, or members of their immediate families.
8. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Random House of Canada Limited will not be responsible for telephone, technical, network, online, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, garbled or delayed Internet/e-mail computer transmissions on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest.
9. The winners will be posted on the bookclubs.ca Web site at the end of the contest period. Entering the contest constitutes consent to the use of the winner's statement for publicity and promotional purposes on behalf of bookclubs.ca and with no additional compensation or further permission (except where prohibited by law). Other entry names will NOT be used for subsequent mail solicitation.
Copyright © 1995-2012 Random House of Canada Limited. All rights reserved.